So, while we live in my parent's basement, we do actually own a house. Actually, we own two, but one of the ones we own sits empty waiting for us to live in it. We will live in it once a number of things happen:
1. We get rid of the water problem.
2. We redo all the flooring.
3. We paint all the walls and ceilings.
4. We figure out to fit all the stuff that fit into our glorious Michigan home into it.
5. Jared gets a killer job so we can afford to buy our own groceries.
But, in the mean time, it sure is fun to dream of how we are going to decorate it, and what we are going to do with it. I would sure rather make these dreams with a bigger, more luxurious house in mind, but for now I'll make due.
As I search the web for ideas, here are ten things I LOVE LOVE LOVE, that I want to do in our house:
1. Make the boys room as cute as this one:
2. Except, instead of the super cute awning, I would put in this, right above the train table:
3. Have my living room be this color:
4. And my kitchen this color:
7. This amazing hallway (minus the light - cute, but I'm not going to do it.)
8. Crown Molding in my bedroom:
9. A new mailbox:
Okay, realistically not all of this is going to be done before we move in, but I can dream, and continue looking, and plan for one day when I will have it all! We've torn out a lot, but I will go in and take before pictures soon so you can see what amazing things we do accomplish. Then we will have a big house warming party (but not too big, because really, we don't have that much room) and everyone can enjoy it with us. It will be wonderful.