31 October 2010

Inspired By Finn Amber Necklace WINNER!!!

This week there were a few too many entries for me to do on my own, so I finally went to Random.org and let them pick the winner!  I am apparently not smart enough to copy the image here, so again, you are just going to have to trust me that I am honest (next blog post is going to be about blogging integrity...).

So, drum roll please!

The winner of this weeks giveaway (anything 16 inches or smaller from Inspired By Finn) is...

Comment 54: The Pratts!

Congratulations, Lindsay!!!

You have 48 hours to send me your shipping information, along with the piece of jewelry you'd like (anything 16 inches or SMALLER that is in stock - if there is a [0] after the size in the drop-down box it is out of stock.)  Inspired by Finn will ship your prize directly to you!

For those of you who didn't win, but would like to try out the amazing benifits of amber jewelry, don't forget to take advantage of their offer to save 20% on ANY purchase.  Go to http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=339&uid=102544519787403 to get the info!


Thanks for playing, all, and come back tomorrow for ANOTHER amazing sponsored giveaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I never win anything! I mean it, never! But I feel bad, does this mean you're buying me the necklace? You don't have to do that! I feel good just knowing I won, period. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to thank me Linds, this one is from Inspired by Finn. They are sponsoring this giveaway as a way of spreading the joys of amber. You just need to go to their site and choose the piece you want! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails