05 November 2012

Thankful November 5

I wish I could just talk about how thankful I am for my Grandpa again today, but since I'm supposed to pick a new thing to be grateful for each day, instead I will have to say how immensely grateful I am for the knowledge I have that I will not only see my family in the next life, but that I am sealed to them eternally, so I will live with them again.  Heavenly Father has blessed us with the gift of sealing families together forever, so even though I will miss my grandpa for the rest of my life here on earth, I know that when I too pass away and go to heaven, he will be there waiting for me with open arms, just as he always was here.  I am so thankful for that knowledge I have, for it makes moments like this just a little bit easier.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails