15 November 2012

Frippery - A Knitting Pattern

I'm excited to release my next knitting design. This one took me a little while, as I had to re-knit it before I decided I really loved it.  But love it I do! 

Introducing Frippery!


My sweet friend, Ruby, was a reluctant, but perfect model for this little sweater.  Love her!


According to Mr. Webster, “frippery” describes something both elegant and showy but also frivolous and nonessential. Well, while puffed sleeves and ruffles may be frivolous to some, to me they are a necessity in any girl’s wardrobe. This little sweater is perfect for the elegant girl in your life looking for something just a little bit frivolous!


As always, my patterns are for sale on Ravelry, but if you want it right here right now, you can always !  Who's stopping you?


As always, I am ever thankful for the wonderful women who test knit my patterns for me, making them ready for everyone else!   

Here's to a little frippery in all of our lives!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Now, to find a little girl to knit it for . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought this pattern but cannot get thru row 11…….I have frogged it 3 times…..when I get to the buttonhole that was made in row 9 I am out of the ribbing pattern……any idea what I am doing wrong? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie. I'd love to offer help. Can you message me on Ravelry, or post the question in my group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/vangy-knits-by-jenny-wiebe and we can work it out?

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails