03 November 2012

Thankful November 3

Today Jared and I are cleaning the house.  Really cleaning the house.  From top to bottom.  I could be thankful for a beautiful house, a loving husband, all the temporal things that we have, but what I'm really grateful for today is my sister Alice.  Alice lives just down the street from me, and when one of us has to move on I will be oh so sad.  When I need to get my hair cut, what do I do with my kids? Drop them off at Alice's. When I have a quick chiropractor appointment, what do I do with my kids? Drop them off at Alice's.  When I need to run to the grocery store and pick something up, what do I do with my kids? Drop them off at Alice's. We do dinner together at least once a week.  We talk on the phone every single day.  Today, and every day, I love Alice!

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this? Love you. I'm typing right now because my kids are at your house! This makes me want to ALWAYS live down the street from a sister!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails