01 November 2012

Thankful November 1

Even though I am not American, and therefore my Thanksgiving is not in November, I'm going to try to get back to blogging regularly by taking part in posting one thing I'm grateful for every day.  Let's not talk about how poorly I did at this last year.  This year I will be better.

Today I am grateful to live in a country where I have the freedom to make good health choices for my family. I'm specifically thinking about my choice not to vaccinate my children.  We were talking last night about some of the restrictions in other provinces and states that require by law that parents vaccinate their children, and I am grateful I don't live there. I appreciate the I can be trusted to make the best choices for me and my family.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails