12 November 2012

Thankful November 12

It seems that every week I've felt that if I can just get through that week, the next should be better. Life has been crazy, and busy, and heart breaking and heart warming all at the same time for what feels like months. We have lots to look forward to in the next few months, but lots of work to do in order to get there. I am thankful for moments I have to sit back and remember to enjoy each moment and not rush through waiting for things to get better.  My life is wonderful and good, and while I'm sure there are amazing things to come, I am thankful for the moments I have right now.

1 comment:

  1. Dad has said this so many times to me. 'Alice, this is the good part. It doesn't get any better than this! Enjoy it now, because you will look back and wish you had!'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails