22 March 2010

Socks, Socks, Beautiful Socks!

 

I love you, socks.  I love that you are so much easier to knit than I thought.  I love that you are useful all year round, not just in the winter like toques and scarves.  I love that you are so pretty.  I love that there are so many patterns I can choose from.  I love you so much, I almost don't want to give you to Megan, whom I made you for, but I will, since you were her Christmas present.  But be assured, I will make some more to enjoy myself.  Socks, I truly love you!


6 comments:

  1. And I love the socks that I am sure you will make for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think I'm more jealous of your weather than your socks, though. We got about 6 inches of snow yesterday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a little scared to move back to the Great White North. Seriously. I'm glad I'm moving back in the Spring, so at least I can enjoy one more summer before the deadly winter. Ahhhh!

    Of course I will make you a sock, Cheryl. One.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm, yes, please do give them to me!! They are so beautiful!
    Love Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. EMERGENCY!
    I have worn through above mentioned socks. Please advise.
    Love Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darn them, dear Megan, dear Megan, dear Megan. So darn them, dear Megan, dear Megan, darn them!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails