15 March 2010

Let the crafting begin!!!

I got a wonderful package in the mail today, and I'm so excited to get started with the contents:
What is that, you might ask.  It is 78 different colours of gorgeous wool felt.  Perhaps I am a little too excited about this, but I have some projects in mind, and I can't wait to get started with this.  I am going to make a quiet book, for Sunday use, like this, but with more scriptural reference (Joseph's multi-colored coat, Jonah and the Whale, Ammon and the sheep kidnappers, etc).  And, I'm also going to do something like this, but more natural looking - I don't know how to describe the pictures in my brain, so you are just going to have to wait to see what I mean.  I'm obviously going to have to buy some more felt for the play house, but all these colours will make some beautiful veggies for the garden, and leaves for the trees.  I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. ok the house is going to be so fun. my kids will want to play over there all day!!! do you just put it over your table? love it, please let me know how many hours that takes you!!
    shann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making the play house to go over our fold-up plastic costco table, which is the same size as our kitchen table. I saw one that just tied to the top bunk of a bunk bed, and the opening was a whole in a tree, and it went into the lower bunk. So cute. I hate bunk beds, so I don't think I will ever make one, but I loved the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the craft ideas! The playhouse looks awesome!! Is it free standing or does it need the support of a table? So glad you started a blog since you moved- love reading it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails