07 November 2010

Doilies, and a WINNER!

There is so much I love about the Christmas season, I don't even know where to begin.  This weekend I have learned to love Christmas Craft Fairs, where you can find everything from national brand name scrapbooking supplies to Grandma-made Barbie clothes.  It's probably a good thing I have NO money, because there was a lot of tempting goodness out there, but I resisted quite admirably.  I did, however, find a booth covered in these wonderful Grandma-made (that's right, I coined a new term - better than handmade, because it's made by a grandma) doilies.  She was selling them for a buck a piece.  I couldn't resist!

What will I do with these darling little gems?  I envision an afghan or a quilt appliqued with doilies, or a bouquet of lavender wrapped in one.  I don't know just yet, but now that they have a good home I'm sure they will blossom into something wonderful!



And now what you've all been waiting for, the winner of the Down To Earth Toys giveaway...

Picked by random.org, the winner is...

akathemom

Congratulations Alice, you WON!

For all that entered, please remember this holiday season to keep our generous sponsor, Down To Earth Toys, in mind as you strive to buy responsibly!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!!!! I never win anything! Yay for one less stocking stuffer to deal with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails