03 September 2010

The Pressure's On

Many months ago I happened upon  Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!, and pretty much fell in love.  I love her projects - especially this one.  Her name is Marigold, and how cool is that?!  I'm sure that my little niece, Marigold, will not meet very many people with her name in her life, and being a "Jenny," I really appreciate that!  She makes me happy.

Anyway, I have signed up to do a craft exchange with her, and I have just a little over a month to come up with something darling, clever and wonderful, and mail it off.  No pressure, really... just a blogger with over 200 followers who is going to post about my gift, and little old me!  Scary.

Here are her rules:

The projects should:
be small enough to fit into a 6"x9" bubble mailer envelope
take less than 3 hours to complete
cost less than $15 to make
be in the mail and postmarked by October 8, 2010




Hmmmm.... what will it be, the hook, the needles, the machine or something else entirely...  It's a good thing I've got until October 8th.

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails