23 July 2010

The Teacher in Me

The teacher in me is freaking out.  July is almost over. Summer is almost half done.  Four weeks of summer has already passed, and what do I have to show for it???

Nothing!

Okay, that's not entirely true, but seriously, I had planned on doing so much more.

So, although September means nothing more to me than tomorrow when it comes to daily routine,  here's the list of stuff I'd like to accomplish before Labour Day hits:


Scavenger Hunt Cards
Blanket
ABC Board
A Bored Board

Plus, there's this rusty, nasty vinyl chair sitting in my parent's garage, which mom has said I can have if I recover it.  And, I am searching for the perfect piece of furniture at a garage sale to make a play kitchen for Eli. There's the picnic quilt I need to quilt, and the afghan I need to finish for Sarah...

Okay, realistically, there is no way I'm going to get this all done before September, but I've never been harmed by setting my expectations high.

1 comment:

  1. i have a crazy long list, too...and instead of doing the things on it, i'm cleaning my house. you know when you leave your cat alone for a weekend and you come home and he's torn everything to bits and peed in all the corners because he's mad that you left him all alone? well, although tyler didn't pee, and although he won't admit it, i think he was mad at me that i left him for a while and didn't clean the house one bit while i was gone...this is going to take a while...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails