17 February 2011

I'm speechless... well, Silas is, anyway.


Words can't even describe how much I love this kid. Just take a look at his absolute cuteness! Although he hasn't yet said a single word, he has no problem at all communicating.  He loves his big brother (despite the constant assaults) and he loves to do just exactly what everyone else is doing.  Today Eli and Andy were dressing up and Silas brought me his costume.   "Uhhh!?" he said.  That means, "Will you please put this Buzz Lightyear costume on me, mommy?"  So I did and I got a "Uhhh!?" Which means, "Thanks mom.  Don't you think I look wonderful?  Don't you want to take a picture of me? Don't you want to blog about me?"  How could I not, really?



And here's one of the three musketeers.  I love how "cool" Andy is being.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha, so cute. And how could Andy be anything but cool???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails