15 January 2013

On the First Month of Christmas...

What? Christmas is over?!? But did you know what? It's now only 12 months away.  Did you hear me people? 12 months!!!

Every year I hit November and realize how much I want to get done for Christmas and don't ever have enough time to do it.

2013 is going to be different. This year I am going to think ahead, prepare, do things differently. 

So, for the next 12 months I am going to finish at least one thing for Christmas every single month.  I have more than enough unfinished, untouched crafts in my basement to fill all 12 months, but more than that, I am going to try to get presents finished, planning done, and even a little money saved so that when Christmas comes around again I will be ready!

So, on this, the first month of Christmas, I competed one lovely Christmas decoration which will so beautifully deck my halls next Christmas season:


Here's to the next 12 months of merriment and joy.  I've got plans for a beautiful season next year, and a whole lot more room in my craft room as I clear out all the half finished and broken decorations. 

Merry Christmas to all in 2013!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails